Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Running Outside Again!

I've been running at our local YWCA since the end of January because, let's face it, I live in Minnesota and there were two inches of ice on all sidewalks until literally Saturday...WHEN IT FINALLY GOT ABOVE FREEZING!!! For the first time since last October :) However, I forgot how much I love running outside. Espeically in my neighborhood because I have the advantage of running along the River on one of the many great bike/running paths OR I can run along Summit Avenue and drool over all of the amazing houses. I got home last night after my 3 mile run and had mud on my legs. And it was like a battle scar. I was so proud of that mud! It's raining today, but as long as it isn't lightning, I'm out there again until the snow flies (which may in fact be Sunday, but I'm holding my breath). T minus 28.5 weeks until TC Marathon!

No comments:

Post a Comment