Thursday, March 18, 2010

US Census

So...did my civic duty by checking white female. I wanted to check the box for 'awesome' but it seemed to have been omitted from my census page. Roommate and I seriously discussed checking that we were fourteen and Filipino, but decided against it as the 20-something white women in St. Paul really need to make sure that their numbers remain strong. As I pushed the envelope into the dirty blue USPS box on the corner by the apartment, I rejoiced in the fact that no Census worker will have to harrass me in May or June. Here's to 2020. Oh...I wonder if ABC will be the official sponsor of the 2020 Census...

1 comment:

  1. Beat you by one day!! I am such a civic nerd, I was excited to fill it out. Come on Iowa, lets get a district back (so not going to happen)!!

    ReplyDelete